- Ivan GodardKeymasterJanuary 2, 2018 at 11:39 amPost count: 569
Pretty good progress across the board, given the resource constraints. Things crash all the time of course, but that’s what happens at our stage of development. Some details
* post-linking implemented and is now a routine part of tool flow
* specifications made constExpr, roughly doubling the speed of the tools that dynamically bind a spec.
* hunks of the central parts of the C runtime ported
* some work on the OS port but not much working yet (major 2018 target)
* test suite significantly expanded. Some of the tests even work!
* three public talks
* a handful of new patents
* compiled code quality improved after work throughout the tool chain
* progress on hardware generators; starting to get feedback from hardware implementation into architecture/tools
* some new people joined and ramping
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.